Why Pivotal Point?
- Proven outstanding reputation for quality and customer service; with us our customer’s meet and exceed missions and requirements.
- Qualified professionals who have the skill set to enhance our customer’s missions and our corporate culture.
- Collaborate with business partners who help enhance our customer’s missions.
- Attain and maintain certifications for both our company (e.g. ISO 9001:2015) and our employees (PMP, Security +, ITIL).
- Uphold a corporate culture of integrity, respect, trust, and result oriented solutions.
Founded in 2008, Pivotal Point, LLC possess an extensive background in program management and business consulting, Information Technology (IT) and telecommunications. We support our client’s strategies and fine-tune their organization’s goals and objectives by working closely with them. We can quickly organize a team of experts to help achieve more with less, while remaining strategically aligned with our clients’ missions and objectives.
Pivotal Point serves the Federal Government including the Veterans Administration (VA), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) by providing professional services in Program/Project Management; Infrastructure Telecommunications Logistics; Inside Plant Services; Network Engineering; Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Engineering; Asset and Inventory Management; and IT and Management Consulting.
Pivotal Point, LLC (Pivotal Point) is a Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) Certified Veteran- Owned Small Business (VOSB), Certified 8(a) by the SBA, Certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), Small, Women- and Minority-owned businesses (SWaM), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certification awarded by the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Certification awarded by the Capital Region National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC MBE) and US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC) as an Asian American/Minority-owned Business.
Pivotal Point is a corporate member of BICSI, a professional association supporting the advancement of the information and communications technology (ICT) community. Several of Pivotal Point’s cable technicians completed BICSI training and received BICSI certifications.
|Pivotal Point, LLC
DUNS Number: 828246442
SAM Unique Entity ID: ZUWLA1HGU4Z5ISO ISO 9001:2015 Certified
NIST SP 800-171 Rev 2 (CSF) Conformant
236220, 238210, 541330, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541614, 541618, 541990, 561920, 611420